Monday, August 2, 2010

Hey! so things are doing well


Hey! So things are doing well, not fantastic but things are good. Cedric...well he may have dropped us, he was so ready to change his life and all but I really think his mom and his friends persuaded him not to. That was way sad. He didn't really tell us that we couldn't teach him anymore, but he won't answer our calls, and when he does it's accutally just his mom saying that he's at tartane or sick or something. Sad huh?Louisianne? Well she couldn't make it to church either.

As for shopping, I bought a 10 dollar tie that is really sweet, I needed a new camera case, and I bought alot of postcards and a couple of patches. But don't worry I still have like 80 dollars of what I pulled out.

My Visa expires the 12 of october but that means I will have to be in Guadeloupe in september. and I will be there for a minimum of one transfer. A maximum of...well who knows how many.

This week was really interesting. We have still been doing alot of finding, and everyday we found someone that was really cool. We set up a return appointment with them and everything's great. And they they have to cancel on their return appointment and then we just go finding more people. It was kind of dissapointing when that happened, and to be honest we are running out of buildings to find in, but that's ok we'll figure something out.

The begining of this week was interesting, Elder Kemenaers had to go to Zone leader Council in Trinidad so Elder helms and I went down to fort de france so that elder Nufer would not be alone. Well they had planned the baptizm of Jean Frankie Dieu-Donné for that week and we were talking to him about baptism, and we asked him who he wanted to baptize him. He asked me. It was way sweet, We baptized him Wednesday morning at the beach of madiana and it was way cool. I don't have my camera but I'll send you pictures next week.

Other than that not much really has happened so I'll talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment