
My week was pretty good. It was rough but it was pretty good. It's been really really really hot lately and so that's been fun. The best part of my week was when last P-day we went and took a tour of the whole island. Really just drive by stuff stopped at all the major beaches and took pictures. (I don't have my camera with me so I can't send them to you now) and the worst was one day it seemed like the whole world didn't like the missionaries and it was hotter than hades and I went to buy a bottle of water and I started drinking it because I was dehydrated and it tasted funny. Turns out it was mineral water, and it made me want to throw up. That was really the worst part of the week.In all technicalities I'm supposed to be on Guadeloupe right now getting my passport stuff taken care of but I guess president has other plans. ha I'm not sure what will happen. and no it's not likely that I will return to Trinité when I leave to get my passport stuff. I don't know what I could use for my birthday. Really I don't. But good news! I have finally stopped procrastinating and put all the things I bought for you into a box and am going to send it today hopefully!Elder Figaro is doing well. I don't think there's anything that you can do for us for the moment. Just keep praying for us.Thank you for everything; love you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment