

ok first things first. Myriam got baptized on saturday! haha it was great, except for the sister who was supposed to give the talk on the holy ghost didn't show up. So we asked one of the other sister's who had served a mission and she rocked it! The Branch President performed the baptism and the confirmation and it was pretty intense. She's great Myriam is.
Other than that this week was not the most exciting. Elder Fernandes got back from zone leader council in trindidad (he's totally not a zone leader though) and so this week was really just us trying to get back on our feet. It's odd how even one or two days taken out of missionary work can set an area back. We had a butt-load of work to do when he got back. Members to see, investigators to teach, tons of people to find, but it's good and I'm happy to be back into the groove of things.
I got your package and the case that brother ott bought for me wasn't really what I was looking for. what he send me was for an english quadruple combination, but what I was looking for was just the case for a foriegn language triple combination. But I LOVED the tie! I Wore it to the baptism, and all the kids here loved the candy. I got the package on saturday and the candy is already gone!
sorry this is a short one, but my week wasn't too interesting.
Love ya!
Other than that this week was not the most exciting. Elder Fernandes got back from zone leader council in trindidad (he's totally not a zone leader though) and so this week was really just us trying to get back on our feet. It's odd how even one or two days taken out of missionary work can set an area back. We had a butt-load of work to do when he got back. Members to see, investigators to teach, tons of people to find, but it's good and I'm happy to be back into the groove of things.
I got your package and the case that brother ott bought for me wasn't really what I was looking for. what he send me was for an english quadruple combination, but what I was looking for was just the case for a foriegn language triple combination. But I LOVED the tie! I Wore it to the baptism, and all the kids here loved the candy. I got the package on saturday and the candy is already gone!
sorry this is a short one, but my week wasn't too interesting.
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment