
This morning we woke up early to go to the "Chute du Carbet" a sweet waterfall on the Basse-terre side of the island. Elder Evans Hill and I went on a run, and well we got lost, but it wasn't LOST lost we knew how to get back to the cars we just took a wrong turn and ended up exploring the jungles of guadeloupe a little bit. Oh, I would send you pictures but I accidentally left my backpack in the other van so it's on the other side of the island right now.Other than that it's been a good week. Tough but good. We had alot of lessons with members and did alot of teaching this week. It was way cool. We were supposed to have zone conference this week but president gamiette's house got broken into so he had to stay there and take care of things. But we did have the english elders up. for a little zone meeting.Sister Moysan is doing well, she is feeling more at ease at church. At first she was not to trusting, she was really looking for a fault I'd say because she's been decieved by alot of other churches, but this week she was talking with people and everything was good. Even Sister Renauldo who normaly is a little standoffish had a talk with all the sisters of the relief society, our investigators included! It was so cool; I really love this small branch it really is like a large sometimes crazy family. Oh and she had a miracle happen. A man she used to work with had hijacked her email account and when she was at church he called her and gave it back! that like doesn't happen! and he could have done tons of damage with that email because it was for her work but he gave it back after hijacking it! Later she told us that the night before she fell asleep crying and praying for a solution to the email problem. God anwers prayers. It's that simple. Other than that the work is rolling along here in Guadeloupe and everything's good. I'm loving this branch and my comp. By the way he thanks you for the journal, there's tons of stuff that we can find in utah that is pretty much impossible here, like those cool temple recommend cases just little stuff like that. it's cool. Thanks for all you do and I'll talk to you next week! This time with pictures!
Elder Plaster
No comments:
Post a Comment