Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi Diddly-ho There!


Hi Diddly-ho there!ok so this week I forgot to mark down what I wanted to write. So I hope it's ok. This week was pretty good, Right now my companion is totally in trinidad because he needed to go to a Zone Leader Council or somthing like that, but he's not a Zone Leader...so Maybe that's what he'll be Next transfer. Speaking of Next transfer, we are getting a boat-load of new missionaries (ok just 4) and that means 4 trainers...hmmmm... hahaha No predictions, we'll just see what happens.Other than that, Remember Miriam, the lady whom with we had the very spiritual fasting answer. Well We fixed her baptismal date for the 27th and the next day we went over with the Pindys and Diana said "We heard the good news!" and she said "What good news?" and Diana said " about the Baptism" and she said to us " I don't think that is going to be possible..." and then she explained to us that after we had left the day before she read in the book of mormon for like 2 hours straight. Then she was on the internet and she had decided to search "the mormons" what she found wasn't so....truthfull. And she got freaked out. Well we bore Testimony of how much we loved her and then we shared the Joseph Smith history and how Satan tries to stop anything good from happening. She was reading the story so she had Elder Fernandes' Triple combination and after reading she closed the book. Well Diana started talking and Miriam was just thumbing through the book, she opened it and read the first scripture that she saw, that happened to be D&C 11:5 (you should probably read that now) and she started to cry. The spirit was Über strong and Elder Fernandes asked "you have received multiple answers from God, so miriam, What do we do?" and she said "We go on!" Never before had such a simple phrase given me so much comfort and relief. I really was scared when she said that she no longer wanted to be baptized. I don't know if I can say that I felt like the sons of mosiah and couldn't stand that even one soul perish, but when you know the soul and you know that God has sent his spirit to touch her heart, it is almost unbearable. That was sweet.Other than that I haven't got the package yet, and I'm not sure i got the package that Robyn Sent; I don't think so, unless it was in the package that you sent me. And I haven't got your package yet. Also don't worry I haven't sent your package yet I wanted to get a bunch of stuff that you'd like but it's hard ha I'm so indecisive.Well Hey I'm going to have to go but here are some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment