Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hey So Guess What?








hey so guess what? thursday night I was feeling like crap. Really no good at all. the thing is I knew the feeling very well, it was the exact same feeling I had when I was sick with Dengy Fever. I called the collings and they said that I had to stay in the next day. so I did and we went to see the doctor, and he confirmed I had Dengy Fever...again. So friday night I was super upset that I was going to miss general conference and prayed and I asked the big guy if he could let me go somehow. The next morning I woke up and my temperature was back down to normal and I felt good. (Given not 100% good but good none the less) But the collings wanted to make sure I was really fine, so I had to miss the first two sessions of conference and stay home! Bogus! but I went to priesthood and the other sessions because I'm a maverick hahaha. Anyway other than that... We totally just had Zone Conference Yesterday and it was crazy. Like Crazy. ha but the point is in my interview with the president he told me that I'd be going to Martinique! woah, ok so now that mailing address that you have for me is not really valid. Cause I'll be on a different island. My new companion will be elder Heiner, that will be intense, I think he's from Wyoming or somthing like that and he's...intense. oh and yes we have a baptism of this really nice Dominican Lady named Roseline, she's way cool and way nice! haha also way poor but she loves Jesus so everything will be fine. oh and Elder Fernandes was wondering if you could send him a small french hymnbook? because he traded his french one for an english one and then he got sent to the french side. he was wondering that. so if you could send that, that'd be great. Other than that there's not alot so I'll let you know about everything else as it unfolds!

1 comment:

  1. So glad Elder Alex is a man of great faith and got feeling better quickly. What an adventure awaits him with his upcoming transfer. Thanks for sharing. Love, Robynn

    ReplyDelete