
hey G Everything is good here in fort de france. My new College is Elder Heiner and he's from Wyoming, and he's got a good heart. This week was pretty cool, on monday night last week I had the coolest Family home evening ever. It was at the member's house the Jomie's and he had invited a bunch of other families over. There were a total of 30 people including all the kids. It was their 26th wedding aniversery and it was way fun. We had a huge meal and the missionaires (us) gave a sweet lesson hahaSo Serge and Diana were taking us to the Jomie's house and they didn't know the way there. I was giving them directions and that's when they told me that in July they are going to move to france! Crazy! Well I was so shocked that I forgot to give Serge the turn and we got a little bit lost. But it turns out that they will be moving in the area of the Geneva Switcherland Mission, which all the other elders in my MTC district are serving in. Coincidence? I think not! hahahaWednesday I flew here and no problems on the airplane, but it was way sweet we flew right over the city of Gosier where I had been serving for 3 months haha I felt it a kind of Goodbye. it was way sweet.Here in Fort De France we don't really have alot of investigators, and that is partially because the companion of Elder Heiner right before me is home now and he was WAY trunky so he didn't really like to work all that much. But we'll find some sweet people this next week I'm feelin it.This morning we went to a waterfall Called "La Saute de Argis" it was cool but when you can't really swim waterfalls kind of loose a certain appeal. Well that was really it for this week, If you see jeff tell him he's sweet and to not be scuured hahah thanks alot!Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment