Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 3rd Day of May!









hey the work came along ok this week, We did exchanges with the other companionship here on the island. And that was cool Elder Hill was my companion for the day and he and I get along great. (probably better than my regular companion) but yeah. oh as for a senior couple on this island, no not yet but after the zone conference another senior couple will be flying out here and living here until august I think. I think they're called the Salmons but I'm not too sure. The Branch president is going better. Sometimes he reminds me of me when I was back home and how I didn't want to go out with the missionaries. ha we came over and gave a lesson and he was dragging his feet haha it was funny. but good news he did work with elder Kemenars and elder Hill! The miracles have not cessed! and that is proof! haha and Yes I did eat that fish that was on my plate, story is; Our landlady back in gosier had given us some fish and some other things, and Elder Fenandes was warming them up for us and when he put his plate down he had a fish body and a fish head and I had 2 fish heads. Great. so I ate what I could (not the eyes though, that's just freaky) And no I haven't gotten Mikes letter yet. Family history is something I've been thinking about for a few months here. I realized that I have a buttload of work to do on family history when I get back. So you are going to have to help me with that.

As for calling on sunday I am thinking around maybe 12 your time or earlier or later? ha no I'm just going to pretend I'm the cable guy and say "be ready between the hours of 10 and 1" really it's hard to gage, but don't worry I'll call.

Thanks for Jeff's address

oh yeah and I don't know if you noticed but I spent a buttload of money last week, it was on a sweet pair of pants and some new running shoes (my old ones had started falling apart in the MTC) so yeah that was what that was

thanks for everything Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment