Monday, May 17, 2010

Orem Track Takes State!!!


Orem Track took state? ha that's great, I wish I could have been there that would have been sweet! But yeah that's sad about Iris Peirce. But you are right it's pretty legit that she get's to be with Jack again. I'm Glad that you saw Dave, I hope he's doing well.


This week was pretty good. We found this man named William and he is really cool. He is reading in the book of mormon right now and he is retaining alot of what he reads which is fantastic. He said he was going to come to church but never made it, I think he had a problem of some sort. but I haven't really talked to him about it. Other than that this week Elder Heiner and I were walking down the street and we saw a bum, and in case you didn't know missionaries are bum magnets. So we said "oh great another bum" and he starts talking to us and he is saying "I am the only representitive for martinique to the united states, that's it it's just me" and he starts talking about someone in a cemetary and some other weird stuff like "if you guys are men of god you will be there you will put yourself of of your way to be there!" just weird stuff. Then he says "Give me your hand". A bit shocked and a little confused I gave him my hand, he then asked for the hand of elder Heiner and when he had both of our hands he raised them up and started Yelling in Créole. For like 10 seconds and then he said "God Bless you" and left. hahaha it was great!hey don't wory about the case anymore, there is someone on Guadaloupe who makes them so I think I am going to get one from her. Also I don't really need that book, but thanks anyway.


Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment