Monday, May 10, 2010

Was soooooooo good to talk to you!








ha the little girl? that was actually a little boy, he's the grandson of a less-active family that we have been working with, they're cool. Other than that there's not alot to say, it was all kind of said last night. but yeah except for last night I shut off the light to go to bed and I saw something fly past my head, and the first thing I thought was BAT! haha but I followed it into the other room and discovered that it was a sweet moth that had wandered inside while it was raining. Oh and the elders quorum president was a bit angry because he was at the appointment and he thought that we would be there too, and he was frustrated that he needed to come pick us up, but after the appointment we had a family home evening with them and I explained that I was talking to you and he was like "OH! you were talking to your family and that's why you were late! ok well all is forgiven then!" ha so that was good.

Other than that its all cool

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that beautiful moth, WOWSERS! Elder Plaster, you are one fine photographer and what a great missionary. I love hearing about you each week! Thanks for sharing Kathy!

    ReplyDelete