
My week was pretty good. We got our transfer calls this week and sure enough elder Heiner is going back to Guadeloupe because he needs to do his papers agian. The rest of this island is staying the same. (so that's pretty much just elder Hill and Elder Kempenars) but my new companion will be Elder Copa, he's from San Fransico. So that's the news on transfers, I'm staying in the same area of Fort De France south. And we're still going to be living all 4 in the appartment. Yes I did get that Letter from Mike, the day after I talked to you on the phone, I just forgot to mention it in the email that I sent you the week after, but yeah I sat down that night and started it and I Didn't finish it until Twelve-thirty. ha it was SO hugemongeous! But it was great. To be honest it kind of made me want to join the marines, but then at the same time it made me not want to join the Marines at all. ha it was great. I'm happy that mike is almost out in the field, he is going to be a powerhouse of a missionary. I've been praying for him alot.
So yesterday, we were walking down the street and we happened to be walking past a little café in town and we heard in a perfectly american accent. "You guys from Utah?" there was a couple sitting there having a meal and we sat down to talk to them, it turns out that they live in salt lake City, but they moved there like 15 years ago, they were both air traffic controlers and now their retired. They're not members but they were way chill. He's from Kentucky and I think She was from Texas. They're retired now and what they do is they just sail around the Carribean for 6 months out of the year and then they go back to Utah for 6 months out of the year. So that was weird.Other than that all is good out here. I can't really think of anything that I need at the moment, but if I think of something I'll tell you;Thanks so much, love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment