Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Check out this sweet beatle we are teaching the lessons too, he he he
A gorgeous Sunset with our quiet neighbors.

Can you say, Gorgeous Water!!!!!


Hey this week was good, the new year was sweet there was a sweet party at the church and the missionairies got to go, so that was really cool, the members here are so much fun! ha but we had to be home by 10:30 so not quite a full new years party, but the pres did say that we could have a little party with our companion until midnight in the appartment, I was just writing in my journal though hahaha yeah exciting I know, starting the decade writing, but yeah you know me!

oh and about my iPod, there was stuff on there that was mission appropriate that i wanted to listen to that's why I said I could delete the non-approved stuff down here, so I was a little shocked to learn that there isn't any of the stuff that I wanted on it any more... but anyway yeah the other stuff should be fine.

Ha yeah I definitely remember when I cut my finger in foods in 9th grade, I still have the scar, and wasn't it right before we went to Idaho? I seem to remember that

I got a letter from the Grays it had that Colloge on it of all the missionaries in the ward, I love how all the other missionaries look like responsible servants of the lord, and then there is Elder Nelson and I with our mustaches hahaha I loved it! tell her that!

Other than that we had an investigator come to church yesterday, her name is madame Onestas, and of course, it was fast and testimony meeting, and it's always a little bit shifty because you never know what one of the "crazies" in the ward is going to say, but this time
our ami got up and bore testimony, and she is very eccentric herself haha so she was the one that bore the strange testimony haha a little turn of the missionary tables

Other than that things are good, it's still hot, which pretty much tells me that its going to be hot for a good year and a half more. hahah and then even when I get back a year from june, another summer at home! haha crazy huh?*

Well that's about it for now, but if its possible, you could put all the music back on my iPod so I can keep the stuff I planned on getting but if not

but yo peace out
Elder Plaster

No comments:

Post a Comment