Monday, January 11, 2010

Three Way SICK!



Hey! so this week Elder Nelson and I got a sweet addition to our team, elder lish's companion went home a couple weeks early and so now we are in a 3 some companionship, it's so great ha we are all so tight, usually three way compainionships are a little awkward but this one is sick! haha

This week was so awesome we taught so many lessons and found this WAY cool girl named Aubré. she's a muslim and has a million questions about Christianity, and The LDS church. It's way rare to find someone that doesnt have a christian background here. So far on my mission I've taught 1 lesson to an athiest and 1 lesson to a muslim, and that's it, sometimes is alot easier to teach them because they aren't so set on details of the doctirne of christianty and so they are not trying to fight you on things, they often have a more open mind than christians and I loved it.

anyway we taught so many lessons this week so that was sweet and Madame Onestas was coming to church when her car broke down (she actually just ran out of gas) but she finally got to church, when she got to church she shared in the sunday school lesson that Satan was trying to keep her from getting to church but she got here anyway hahaha she is geting a testimony, it's so crazy to see when that happens.

Other than that not too much, we are painting our appartment soon haha lots of work to do! This is the craziest time of my life! I can't say how rewarding it is.

well I think that's really it for this week but I'll catch you on the flip side!

love you!

Elder Plaster

No comments:

Post a Comment