hey sorry I don't have alot of time today the email I wrote and the pictures I was sending just dissapeared and had to start all over but yeah Christmas was so great here in guadaloupe with all the other missionaries here, we went out to the point des chateaux at like 4:30 am and then watched the sunrise, stayed there until around nine and then went and played a sweet game of soccer, after that we went home to shower and get changed for the meal at the collings appartment and there we watched Cars and did a really fun gift exchange it was way sick. I wanted the Dry-lux garments with the scoop neck; my size is medium straight up so yeah and also like one pair of mesh garments. other than that I've been thinking alot and lots of elders here have their iPods, if you send it out here I'll be able to delete all the contraband stuff and listen to just the missionary approved music so if that is posslbe that'd be great also deoderant, I'm on my last stick now, and french deoderant sucks, so that; and also an odd request, goldfish; you know the snack that smiles back, I've been craving them for weeks and also sunflower seed, I think thats it. well thats it for today sorry it was so short but there are photos!!
love ya
elder plaster
No comments:
Post a Comment