Monday, December 14, 2009

New Area, Lots Different

ok well this week, remember when I said that I was feeling better from being sick? well I was really still sick, so this week I stayed inside alot and rested, a couple of other elders were sick too, so they put us all in the same appartment. but I did start feeling better on thursday, so I moved to Abymes, I hate that appartment. my old one was way nice, very airy, very modern, just really really nice. This appartment has a serious mold problem, each time you walk in you get hit with a good blast of mold smell, not so fun after a long day of work. It's small and just a general downgrade from the one I just moved from so that's not fun, not at all.

My companion's name is Elder Miller He's from Idaho or Montana or something like that.

oh yeah I got your package! so that was very exciting! I see elder Nelson pretty often, we are in the same district so we see each other pretty often, and our branches go to the same building so that is cool, we get to see each other every sunday, and at district meetings and stuff like that.

so my new area is alot more country than point à pitre, lots more cane fields stuff like that, but I love point à pitre, it pratically became my home over the 3 transfers that I was there, to be honest I didn't want to leave but I didn't really have a choice oh well well make the best of it!

well I think that that is it for this week, have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment