Monday, May 16, 2011

Time is getting ShOrT


HELLO!

How is everything on the homefront? As for me, things are going well. Landry and his girlfriend Denise Came to church this sunday. (That will make two sundays in a row.) And we had another investigator, who's name is alécida who came. (She's peruvian.) It was way cool. Two weeks ago we taught the law of chastity to Landry and he says that he knows that it's true, and he knows he should live it. He wants to get married to his girlfriend but he's scared of having another experiance like his last marriage. I'm thinking it will take him some a little bit of time to be baptized. Dispite the fact that he understands the plan of salvaiton and the Restoration better than most of the investigators that I've taught, it seems to me like he wants to be 100 percent sure of being baptized before he does it.

Other than that we've had alot of lessons in spanish. I am pretty lost in spanish. I mean I understand some of what's going on but sometimes it's so hot and I'm so tired that My mind wanders.

I'm not sure if I'll be sending a package home or not, I still haven't decided. In any case I'll be home before my package gets there.

That's about it for this week, Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment