Monday, May 30, 2011

2 More Mondays





HELLO!

Yes to answer your first question, things are going great under the changes that president Gammiette made. Although there was a drop in attendance this week of 19 people...but then again it was raining which believe it or not plays a huge role in attendance, and the members from Kourou were not there this week. It's ok though.

Thank everybody who helped with the water heater for me. That was awfully nice of them.

About the headwound; no, no stitches were needed. We got it looked at by a doctor, the nurse wasn't sure if I would need any or not, but when the doctor saw it he said that it wasn't nessicary. That's good. And it's almost all the way healed up by now. So like I said...don't stress about it, I'm not. Ha. However there is a hole in my haircut because our first aid guy (Elder Stratford was a fireman.) had to cut my hair a little to put the bandage on. It's hardly noticeable.


About me missiong my flights, I have complete confidence in making my connections here in the west indies, I've flown enough here to know what's going on. I'm just nervous about missing my flights in the US. I remind my self of you when I say that those airports are really big. Here they are all really small.

Dispite my nervousness to miss my plane, I'm going to try to have lunch with Robynn. So you can pass the message on to her.

I have to go! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hip Hip Horray! We will not let him miss his connection. We promise to have him back in plenty of time to head HOME!!!!! Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete