Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Happy Easter


Hello!

This week was pretty good. We are still teaching Landry, who is really really smart. Sometimes I wonder if it's too good to be true. He has questions that I've never asked myself. Such as he wanted to know if in the spirit world we were "adults" or not, meaning he wondered if we were mature enough to make our own desicions. He wondered that after reading the Plan of Salvation pamphlet. I was impressed. He had question about Adam and Eve that we talked about for a long while and then all of a sudden he got it and could explain it better than all three of us. (Elder Nufer was with us.) He read that we were informed on the plan of God before coming here, he also read that Adam was informed about the plan of God by angels, he wondered why God would send his children, and more specifically his first children on earth, down making them forget the plan of God. When he understood that the veil of forgetfullness was a universal thing and that Adam and Eve were not immune to it he understood completely. In fact its's almost as if the answer is somewhere inside his head and once he finds it he knows exactly what it is. It's a bit hard to explain.

We did splits with Elder Nufer this week because Elder Miranda was at a zone leader council. Elder Nufer is a character, he gets lost VERY VERY easily, even in his own area.

I don't have alot of time right now I will let you know what is happening with my last transfer next week, we should know by then.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment