Monday, April 18, 2011

Eight More Letters to GO!!!!



Wow, well this week was...a bit of a bottom for us. As far as numbers go it wasn't too bad but we were pretty discouraged this week. We haven't had an investigator at church since Harry was baptized. The church is really far away and as long as we don't have a building here it will be really hard to have the church progress. We've been looking for a building for a while now (even before I got here), but haven't been able to find anything. So we've been praying for that. We got to teach the cousin of a member this week that had already been taught by the missionaries. Her name is Sonika and she's from french guyana, she is realy humble and really nice.

We are still working with a man named Landry and he is super intelligent. He asks really really deep questions and sometimes it seems like he asks us questions to which he already knows the answer. For instance his cousin in france is a member and he's come to church with her before but before he told us he'd already been to church meetings he asked us "ok so how do you do your meetings." almost as if he is seeing if it is the same as in france or something. He is really interesting. He says that his only problem is the law of chastity and that he has "a strong desire to become mormon". That is very good. Though he says that for a couple weeks he won't be able to come to church. Bummer =(

There is the Celestin family and they are alright, still there's a language barrier but we are working through it.

For mothers day I'll just call one time on mothers day but I'll try to figure out when exactly I'll be calling before then.

I think I will need to send a package home before I come home but we'll see. I'm not going to be bringning everything back with me.

We will find out the new transfers a week from friday. It's almost 100 percent sure that Elder Bastien will be leaving, he doesn't have a visa for france. (Everyone thought he was french but he's not.) I don't really have an idea of where I'll be, if I'll be staying or if I'll be going.

For the instant there is nothing that you can do for me, just keep praying for us.

Thanks!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment