

HELLO! Ok so just a couple of newses from Matoury, # 1 I've been sick so since saturday we have done close to nothing. I've been super tired, with cold symptoms and a back that hurts like the dickens. #2 Harry didn't get baptized this week but he will be baptized next week. so I'm super stoked for that. He's super sweet. He said he'll be leaving for Suriname at the end of april so it will be sad to see him go.
This week was my Twenty-Second Fast sunday in the field That's pretty incredible. I have to admit when I was in grade school I honestly didn't think I'd live past the age of 16 so being out here in the last quarter of my mission is a miracle in my mind.
That's cool about Utah State, I'm glad, but nervous at the same time, no big deal, if I can handle the west indies, especially French Guyana I'm sure I can handle little old Logan Utah.
Other than that not much happened as I was sick so there's not much to report on for you. Sorry this email is so boring!
So sorry Elder Plaster is not feeling well. I'm hoping and praying for a speedy recovery. Thank you for sharing his letter. Love Robynn
ReplyDelete