Monday, March 28, 2011

Last Monday in March!



Well I was still sick at the begining of this week so that was a big bummer. We were however to go out an work begining thursday. We are working with a lady named Madam Michaud. She is haitien and evangelist (which quite frankly march hand in hand). She seems open enough but there is something...I don't know, different about her. She is nice though but she didn't come to church this week. We are going to Guadeloupe for Zone Conference this time. That has never happened before in my mission, that the missionaries from French Guyana go to Guadeloupe for zone conference. It's practically unheard of. That should be exciting. Though at this point everyone on the french side right now is younger (in the mission) than I am (except for Elder Miles). Other than that the week was very uneventful though I'm starting soon my last missionary journal. (No worries I bought a really cool one over here. You'll see when I get home.)

Love,

Elder Plaster

No comments:

Post a Comment