
Ok so first of all I realise that you must be a little worried about the package but worry no more because it has arrived. I am wearing the new socks as we speak. You can unblock the card now, I have it. Though I did buy some new shoes with the credit card so if you can transfer the funds that'd be great.
About the papers for school, you did tell them to send them to Utah State University, right? If not that would be a problem...haha
Ok well this week was full of surprises. We were supposed to go to St. Lucia for the leadership training but we found out we weren't going after having called the travel office wondering where our tickets were. I guess President Gamiette wanted everyone in and out of the island in a certain time frame, and they couldn't get us in an out fast enough, so they cancelled our tickets. To my knowledge we are the only Zone who didn't go. To be honest I am a little dissapointed. Well Sister Elison (the travel lady) Promised us that president gamiette would be in french guyana this last weekend to give us a personal leadership training. He'd set up the appointments and everything but at the last minute he canceled. Again, a little dissapointed because now we have no idea what all the rest of the mission is doing. No big I guess though we'll just keep truckin along in our little District/Zone.
Harry is doing well, we had a SWEET lesson with him this week. He read for 2 hours in the book of mormon and he LOVED it, he said he couldn't stop and he read King Benjamin's address Two times! He said he got goosebumps. It was really good. We taught him the about the sabbath and tithing this week, neither of which he has a problem. (Which frankly really surprised me considering he makes almost nothing.) He says he's been less tempted with the law of chastity because he's been reading and praying. He prays super simply and really means what he says. I love that about him. It's really great.
Another Victory is that Brian Benjamin, a less active member who is the oldest member in his family, came to church. He's 18 and hasn't been to church ever since I've been here. He came to church for the second time in a row! That's so cool. Though whenever we teach him he never seems to be quite there. I'm not sure what is going on but I was really happy to see him at church.
That's about it for this week! Thanks so much for the package. Say Hi to Tom and Cory for me! That'd be great. Oh and I read Mike's emails in the package and I was so astonished when I read he had 17 Baptisms on one day! WHAT!? hahaha really that's great.
LOVE YOU!
So glad he got his package! Horray for mail and making Missionarys Happy. You are one mighty wonderful Missionary Mom! Thanks for sharing his letter. SLY Robynn
ReplyDelete