Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ok, so first of all....

OK so first of all, no the package has not yet come. I'll tell you when it comes. This week at church we had a couple things happen. The Branch president and the first counciler were out of town. (he only has one counciler) and so Elder Schwab presided the meeting yesterday. Also we, the missionaries, taught sunday school and young men's (I taught young mens but it was more like young man because there was just one boy there; our recent convert Amos.) That was interesting. Also there were only 12 people there including us the missionaries. It was a pretty sad site. In any case a couple pretty big things are happening. Elder Butler my Zone leader is going home to Australia on tuesday, and my companion is going to Guadeloupe. My District leader Elder Lagin is becoming The Zone leader here and I'm becoming district leader. Also I'm going to train a new missionary. His name is Elder Bastien. The Assistants told me he's french. He comes in wednesday night. That should be exciting. The person who called you is named Ines, she's from dominica so she speaks english and she calls all the missionaries moms. She's a little crazy but super funny and super nice. She'll call back, don't worry. Other than that it was a pretty slow week as far as finding goes. Our investigator Harry, a dutchman, really understands that he needs to be ready for baptism and knows he's having problems with the law of chastity decided to push his baptismal date back to the twenty-seventh. I thought this was a very mature and smart move on his part. I feel really good about it. Anyway that's about it, there's nothing you can help me out with for the moment but thank you. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment