
Yeah Elder Schwab is fine, he's back on Guadeloupe. I'm pretty stoked for Zach even though his leaving on a mission means I won't see him for another 2 years! Woah.
This week was pretty good. We seem to be having really really great days right next to really bad days. One day we'll have 1 or 2 lessons and the next we'll have 6 It's really weird. Elder Bastien is pretty much a pro, he's been in missionary life before because of the mini missions he has done.
Harry is doing well. He wants to get baptized really bad and he says "I want to come to church 3 times before I get baptized" which is perfece because that's normally what the mission suggests we do. His baptism is scheduled for the 6th of March. But also he might move back to suriname. Someone offered him a job in suriname and if can get a visa he'll be moving there this week. He still wants to get baptized even if he moves to suriname. When people ask him he tells them that he "goes to the mormon church" haha that's kind of legit...kind of.
I'm going to leadership training in St. Lucia this week. Elder Lagin and I will be leaving probably tomorrow. I'm so excited for it, but mostly because that means that I will be able to see a couple really really great friends before They leave. (Elder Lish and Elder Hill)
I've had some news from elder Nelson, I hear he's doing really well.
I don't have a release date yet but I'm guessing I'll be home around June 15th or so. We'll see though.
that's about it for me!
bye bye! love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment