Monday, December 6, 2010

Answers to Questions


HELLO!!!! haha
I will answer your questions...now;
1. Yes I did get some shoes for me to wear.
2. The new pants are great but I haven't worn them yet I can't find anyone to hem them.
3. No I haven't got my package yet, in fact I think the post office is on strike (or at least the one in prise d'eau and that's where the couple picks them up) or maybe it's just closed I'm not quite sure.
4. I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen on Christmas President Gamiette is being really strict on Zone Activities. So we'll see what happenes.
5. I have no idea when I'll get to call on christmas.
6. Our investigators are doing alright. I'm not sure if I told you this last week but Thierry showed a sudden display of disintrest and tried to drop us. (I think it has alot to do with the fact that he talked to his family and they pretty much told him that he'd already been baptized so it's all good) We met a girl doing studies here, she's from St; Martin so she speaks english. Though her accent is california valley girl mixed with St. Martin. She understood alot. (Teaching in english helps) She said she'd pray even though she had a problem with the fact that it was Peter James and John that came back and gave Joseph Smith the Priesthood.
7. I can't really think of anything you can do for me at the moment, just tell Jeff I love him and Zach and Skyler too.


PS I hit 18 months the third!

No comments:

Post a Comment