Monday, December 13, 2010

Good News, I Know Where I'll be for Christmas!

Hey! So good news, I know where I'll be for christmas! Normally our Transfer would have changed on the twenty second, and so if I were to have been transfered I would have been in a completely new area just before christmas. I am not sure of all the reasons but President Gamiette decided to Change the transfer changes to the twenty-eighth, a week later, so I will be here in Basse-Terre For christmas whether I get transfered or not.

Other than that this week was alright. We worked a little bit in an area called Gourbeyre and we found a few people that were cool but not many.

To answer a few of your questions, no I haven't got my package yet. I am not sure that it will come until just before chrstimas or perhaps just after. But that's ok. Uh no we don't have a tree in the appartment but The Capesterre elders (Nufer and Nelson) do and it's way sweet. We also did a photo shoot with them on the beach in santa suits I think I'll be able to show you some of those next week.

I'm sorry I don't have alot of time today but know that I love you and We will talk in a week an a half! LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading Elder Plasters weekly letters. What great experiences he is being blessed with that will bless him throughout all Eternity. Thanks for sharing him with me too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete