Monday, December 20, 2010

MERRY Almost CHRISTMAS







HELLO! ok so this email won't be too long. I am not sure when exactly I'm going to be calling this week but I am pretty sure it will be sometime in the evening. so maybe count on 7 or after. Christmas should be cool this year, in the morning the child of a member is getting baptized and the child wanted elder Nufer to do it. (Elder Nelson's companion) SO the basse terre branch elders (us and nelson and nufer) will be attending that in the morning instead of sleeping at the zone leader's house on christmas eve. After that at around one we will go to the senior couple's house. (the McIntosh's) and eat and play games and other stuff. After that I'm not exactly sure. but it should be great. ha Elder Nelson says he is "Spending christmas at home" because he's been in capesterre for over a year total. It was his first area and it will be his last area. That's cool isn't it?

Other than that this week was alright, as far as numbers go it was not as good as last week and we don't have many investigators but we are stoked to go and find more this week even though this week will be a little bit rough as well with christmas being this week.

The pictures I'm sending are;
The family Chery (they're less active and don't have a ride to church)
Elder Rodriguez and I and the assistants on a hike
Elder Nelson and I making a very important buissines deal. (1/2 a McDonald's cheeseburger for a postage stamp)
Black Santa
Roger Senat my

No comments:

Post a Comment