HELLO!!! How is the week going over there? Over here it's pretty good. We had district conference this week (like stake conference) and it was really good. The saturday night session talked about Faith alot. President Otto talked alot about improving faith by Repenting, and then following examples of prophets in the Book of Mormon. (Namely The Brother of Jared) He first recognized his weakness before the Lord and then went into action. He created a plan and presented it to The Lord. Then he says once we improve our faith in prayers like that and we stop improving, it's like Alma says, our seed of faith stops growing. It was really good.We found a man named Thierry (said Tea-airy) and his son. He is catholic but very open to what we have to say. His son Mathias is SOOO smart and he's 9 like if I was that smart when I was 9 I'd have already performed brain sugery haha! but he's great. I'm not really sure he knows what he believes, but he's looking for something. I want him to have a super duper sweet dose of the spirit so he knows that what we say is true.as for christmas I need some floss, maybe some hot chocolate, that's all I can think of. Whatever else you think a missionary might find fun. hahaha Thank you so much.That's about it for this week! Tell Zach that I love him, and Skyler too!
Au revoir to WIM's First Family
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment