Monday, November 15, 2010

Saved by the Book of Mormon


OK That's alright about the shoe. I'll just buy some here, it will be a little bit of hassle sending them over here. I'm not sure how much they will be.

We were not able to see madame benjemin this week, She wasn't there when we came fore the appointment but we are going to see her again this week. Elder Rodriguez is good, We speak mostly french. He speaks english alright though.

about the package I was thinking about some hot chocolate and maybe candy canes are a bad idea, the humidity here just eats them up, and they turn all gooey. I'm really not sure of what else I would like. You know how I am...sorry! oh and yes I got your letter, I loved the pictures and the stationary you chose haha it was funny.

This week was alright, we've had a problem with people being at their rendez-vous so when they fall through we just go tracting. We found a man named Henry who was very...well he really liked eastern philosophy. You know kind of the "You need to choose your path and follow it. Once you have chosen your path the only thing you can do is be the best thing that your path designates." haha he was super nice though, and loved frank sinatra! haha surprise!

other than that the week was pretty ordinary, (as far as missionary work goes) oh also yesterday we were finding after an appointment fell through and we came across a house, but all the people seemed to be in the shed in back so we went back there. and talked the them. They thought it was funny that we were talking to them or something because they were all laughing they told us to wait. So we were waiting there for a couple of minutes and then finally someone came out, but he was running, and he had a machete in his hand. I raised up my book of mormon in self defense and then he stopped and started laughing. Haha great joke...everyone inside seemed to think it was pretty funny. But yeah that was about it.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment