
Sorry this email is late, but this week was kind of crazy. It was just the holiday of Tous-Saints on monday and everything was closed. On Tous-Saints everyone goes to the cemetary to put candles near the graves of their loved ones. At night the cemetary looks really cool when it's all lit up with candles. Also cemetaries arent really the same as in the states, they build little buildings for familes and bury the families underneath so there is a grave for a whole family. It's pretty cool. The graveyard just looks like a bunch of little rooms up on a hill. I'd say prettier than cemetaries back in the states.This week I had an exchange with elder Nelson so that was really fun. We worked in Capesterre, he's been there for a really long time. (Over a year) and he has asked that he stay there for his last transfer. It's Really odd that he is going home next month. I remember when I was with him we talked about when he would go home and it seemed like forever away.This week was not too good for us. Alot of the appointments we have been fixing don't hold and so we have alot of time to find people. We are not really sure what we can do to help people be their for teaching appointments. Transfer calls are this week. They normally come on Friday. Elder Olsen is 89 percent convinced that he will leave Basse-Terre because he's been here for so long and President also asked him questions about going to Martinique. I'd giggle pretty hard though if he stayed. Tell Zach that I'm proud of him and that he is an example to me! Tell Skyler that he's a bro and I'll always love him.I don't know what I want for christmas but I thought that a bottle of Maple Syrup might be nice.That's all, thanks so much LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment