So this week was great! General Conference was SOOO sweet. I thought of you during Elder Holland's talk during the saturday morning session when he talked about his parents supporting him while he was on his mission! It was really really cool! I also really liked Elder Bednar's talk on Recieving the Holy Ghost! WOW! Really conference before the mission was...well kind of bleh, but here it is so amazing, really I truely look up to our Apostles and Prophets they know the needs of the church.
as for rodrigue well he's in Point a pitre so he is no longer in my area, the area here is really nice. Remember me telling you about how Point à pitre was a really really dreary city? Basse-Terre is really pretty. That is nice. Being in the Van is super wierd because I've been walking for, well since day one so it's really weird not putting miles underneath my feet every day.
Tell Rita Happy 38th for me! ha it's totally her birthday today. I am not so sure if I will get to do something fun for my birthday. Anyway, things are going really well.
our "week" was really just a few days because we were up on the Grande Terre side of the island and so we have only been working in our new area for a couple of days We'll find some cool people really soon.
Thanks so much for all you do!
Love you!
as for rodrigue well he's in Point a pitre so he is no longer in my area, the area here is really nice. Remember me telling you about how Point à pitre was a really really dreary city? Basse-Terre is really pretty. That is nice. Being in the Van is super wierd because I've been walking for, well since day one so it's really weird not putting miles underneath my feet every day.
Tell Rita Happy 38th for me! ha it's totally her birthday today. I am not so sure if I will get to do something fun for my birthday. Anyway, things are going really well.
our "week" was really just a few days because we were up on the Grande Terre side of the island and so we have only been working in our new area for a couple of days We'll find some cool people really soon.
Thanks so much for all you do!
Love you!
Happy Birthday October 8th Elder Alex!!!!! We will be thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteoops I mean October 9th Elder! SLY Cousin Robynn
ReplyDelete