
AHHHHH! I forgot to mention your birthday last email!!!! SORRY! SORRY SORRY!!!! HAPPY BIRTDAY!!!
So this week were transfer calls. As you know I was emergency transfered because of a couple reasons because an elder had to be in the office, and because I needed to renew my visa but in any case I've been here for 2 and a half weeks but I am moving again. I'm going to be in Basse-Terre the second biggest city in Guadeloupe (don't worry my address is staying the same, just send it to the McIntosh's) My new companion will be elder Olsen from Tremonton Utah. And to answer your question, all of the areas I've served in so far have been without any vehicule so we have been at the mercy of buses hitchhiking and good ole walking, but in Basse-Terre I'll be in a van. That'll be pretty sweet. Also Basse-Terre is alot alot alot prettier than Point à Pitre so that will be nice. I also here the branch will be really cool.
A new investigator that we had this week that was really cool; his name is Rodrigue and he is REALLY ripped. He has a tattoo of a Snake eating a scorpion eating a centipede so he's pretty hardcore. We had a lesson last week that was...well not that on the subject of the Restoration. He had 2 questions for us, they were; Who created God? and How can I nourish myself more with the spirit? So we went home and decided to just answer the question about the spirit (because it's the easier of the two) and we had a really really good lesson with him. Truely the lesson exceeded my expectations and at the end Elder Hill asked him if he would get baptized on the 16th of october when God answers his prayers. He said yes. I felt real good about it.
Conference, I'll be watching it in the english speakers room with all the other missionaries and some other memebers who speak english and want to watch it in english.
also about my camera I was intending to buy it down here and I just needed to know what my price range was, cause I don't want to be looking at a camera and then not have enough to buy it, so thank you much for that information.
Who did you take that picture with, that was super funny! I loved it.
Thank you so much I'll talk to you next week!
Love you!
So this week were transfer calls. As you know I was emergency transfered because of a couple reasons because an elder had to be in the office, and because I needed to renew my visa but in any case I've been here for 2 and a half weeks but I am moving again. I'm going to be in Basse-Terre the second biggest city in Guadeloupe (don't worry my address is staying the same, just send it to the McIntosh's) My new companion will be elder Olsen from Tremonton Utah. And to answer your question, all of the areas I've served in so far have been without any vehicule so we have been at the mercy of buses hitchhiking and good ole walking, but in Basse-Terre I'll be in a van. That'll be pretty sweet. Also Basse-Terre is alot alot alot prettier than Point à Pitre so that will be nice. I also here the branch will be really cool.
A new investigator that we had this week that was really cool; his name is Rodrigue and he is REALLY ripped. He has a tattoo of a Snake eating a scorpion eating a centipede so he's pretty hardcore. We had a lesson last week that was...well not that on the subject of the Restoration. He had 2 questions for us, they were; Who created God? and How can I nourish myself more with the spirit? So we went home and decided to just answer the question about the spirit (because it's the easier of the two) and we had a really really good lesson with him. Truely the lesson exceeded my expectations and at the end Elder Hill asked him if he would get baptized on the 16th of october when God answers his prayers. He said yes. I felt real good about it.
Conference, I'll be watching it in the english speakers room with all the other missionaries and some other memebers who speak english and want to watch it in english.
also about my camera I was intending to buy it down here and I just needed to know what my price range was, cause I don't want to be looking at a camera and then not have enough to buy it, so thank you much for that information.
Who did you take that picture with, that was super funny! I loved it.
Thank you so much I'll talk to you next week!
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment