Well back in Point à Pitre and it brings back some memories. Ha I actually forgot how dreary this city is. If you were wondering Martinique is prettier than Gwadeloupe, but that's ok I'm still diggin it. My new companion is Elder Hill. He's from Lindon Utah, and he went to timpanogos, he's really funny, he served on martinique with me and that was really great so we know each other already and everything. Elder Evans got sick and needed to go to trinidad, he's kind of unlucky. When he got sent to guyana, he fell off a bike which caused a fracture in his back that didn't get caught untill he came back here to the french side, also in guyana he got Typhoid, and healed from that and when he came back here he got Dengy fever and so he's got a broken back and Dengy. (On top of it a symptom of Dengy is that your back really hurts) so yeah he is resting in trinidad right now. Martinique was super great, I loved it, but I'm excited to work here on Guadeloupe. This branch is alot different from when I left it back in January, lots of changes and stuff new members, but it's really cool. I really prominent really really strong family is moving to france, the Meynardins so that's really sad. The wife is actually Sister Gamiette's mom.It's a bit complicated on the senior couple, it was supposed to be the salmons but they had to go back to Martinique to be the Branch President for the moment. There is a CES couple here named the Mcintosh's and so they are technically the new couple even thought their primary responsibility is Curch Education System. About your box... I tried to send it last week, but the post office was closed, and then the next day tuesday, they were on strike, so I had to leave your package in the capable hands of Elder Figaro. So you should get it soon. He might be sending it today.As for candy and stuff that I want...well I don't know. I can't think of anything for the moment. But whatever you think would be good I will take so feel free if you want to put something else in.That's about it for this week I'll be keeping you updated on what's up next week. Thanks alot for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment