
Hey ! I finally got your package and it was great! it was alot bigger than I was expecting! Everything you sent was great, but I'ama little confused by the Cheese grater...but thank you so much for that. This week we had zone conference, and it was pretty intense. The meeting schedule for zone conference was considerably shorter than usual and President Gamiette told us to bring our P-day Clothes and Elder Kilgore ( a couple missionary called as the area medical advisors) gave us a short presentation, then the assistants gave us a presentation. When it would have been President Gamiette'sturn he said ok let's take a break and get into our P-day clothes. We did and then we drove out to the national park and went running on a trail. We got up to a side trail and started running up.President Gamiette stopped and designated two people who had been "hit" and we had to carry them up a large hill. When everyone got up the hill it flattened out and then right before it started making a descent he said "it is not easier carring someone downhill than uphill" and then he choose two people who were "hit" and we carried them down hill. It was actually really hard because it was way slippery and we almost dropped oru injurees a couple of times, but no one fell fourtunately. We went back to the McIntosh's house and ate baked potatoes and Chilie. After which we talked about what we did on the mountain and how it appiies to missionary work. President Gamiette didn't say much about it, he kind of let us come up with our own explination. He was mostly asking questions, and then we talked about the goals of the zone. It was really cool. We taught Michel and Vanessa this weekand they are still really cool and really open to everything. Vanessa had a few concerns and they were really good questions. She said she had never really heard of the saints in Jesus time being killed so we read about Stephen in acts. She had a question about the book of mormon which was perfect because that's what we planned on teaching.The lesson went pretty well and they said they would read every night together and continue praying for an answer. We picked up my visa without problem on friday.so I'm good until the end of my mission. Thank you so much for the package!! I cooked the cake last night but unfortunately I forgot to close the door and an animal of some sort got in and ate it. What was left of the cake had paw prints all over it. It's ok thought I'LL just cook a different cake and we'll frost it. Thank you though!! Love You
I'm guessing Elder Alex's cake didn't look quite like this but couldn't resist. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete