Monday, July 12, 2010

Trinite' Is A Pretty Cool Town


I'm not to far from where I was before, the same Island just a different area, and it's not really worth it to give you the address here, I'll be seeing the elders from down there every week so they can just pass me on my mail. Your package got here, but I see them on wednesday so I Don't have it yet.

Trinité is a pretty cool town, it's really really pretty. (sorry no pics I accidently left my camera in fort de france so maybe next time, they'll bring it up.) And it's pretty small. We've already done alot of walking ALOT. And because there haven't been missionaries here for three months we don't really have a clue what we are doing but the Lord has been providing, we already have a baptism date with a young man named Cedric, he's 19 and unlike every other 19 year old here, He quit smoking pot because he knew it was against God's will. How sweet is that!? He came to church yesterday and it was pretty cool. He's so legit.

My new companion is Elder Helms, he's from westpoint utah and he's way cool. He works really hard which is a real change up from just sitting in the appartment with a sick elder. It's way cool.

I have your doll and a couple of other things to send you but I'm not sure when I'll be able do do it.

If you have any more questions fire away! thanks alot! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment