
Hello!
How is everything? Everything is good, it's super hot here lately like super hot, that that's fine.
Our best day this week? that was probably saturday, seeing as we got blanked into this area we are doing alot of finding, aka "batiment busting" (also aka tracting) so we have been knocking a million doors in an area called Beau Séjour, and there are tons of them. Wells saturday we found a really cool investigator named sylvanie and she is way cool she started reading the introduction to the book of mormon when we were there. We really had to go and we told her to read it on her own and we'd talk about it when we were back but she kept asking sweet questions. but she was way cool.
The new appartment? It's pretty small. Probably the smallest appartment I've had on my mission. It's just one room plus the bathroom, but don't be fooled it's really really nice. It's got AC (a lifesaver) a sweet stove/oven a nice fridge (other than it makes weird beeping noises) and...well that's it but it's way nice, I don't know if I have mentioned it before but it is an easy 30 second's walk to the waterside. So it's pretty sweet.
Our New branch is pretty sweet. It's got about 25 people in it and we meet in a house owned by one of the members. The members are really sweet and really like the missionaries, especially because their branch just went without missionaries for 3 months. It's really cool and the branch president is amazing.
Yeah I got my package, it was great my comp and I had mashes potatoes and gravy the night we got it. Although I thought you were sending with it a Journal... cause mine is coming to an end.
My visa will expire in October, and I will have to be in Guadeloupe the transfer before that so in september I'll have to be back.
Well that's about it, Helms and I are getting along so that's pretty sweet. We are doing our best. Thanks for everything!
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment