Monday, July 5, 2010

Transfer Time Again!


New pictures? well the thing is I havent really taken any lately. My camera has been in the car and I haven't had a chance to charge it so sorry! Other than that We've kind of been stuck in the appartment all week because my companion has dengy fever! ha so I just read, work out, clean the appartment, whatever I can do to keep myself busy. We haven't been out much at all this week. And yes Independance day is exclusively an american holiday, although yesterday we went over to a members house (the sillons) and they had pepared an american surprise. They downloaded the national anthem and made a cake with the number 4 on it, it was pretty sweet. So we sang the star spangled banner on the fourth of july.

Silly as it sounds the best part of my week was when I got the appartment cleaned and everything looked really really good. Unfortunately it stayed in it's clean state for less than twenty-four hours. Things get messy fast when 1 you are in a 4 man appartment and 2 your are in the carribean.


That's about it, Thanks so much!

Love ya!
We also got transfer calls, and everyone thought I would be staying here seeing as I just got called as the Executive Secretiary but guess what? Im not. I'll be going up to a town up north called Trinité (said trinity) it's a little town and the church is pretty much up on the mountain, but I hear it's so so so so pretty. and the beach becomes a great temtation because the appartment is only about a 32 second run from the water. Ha but no worries.

The new branch president is alright. Like I said he's a missionary, a couple missionary, so an old guy, and normally that doesn't happen, a missionary being branch president, so that's why this situation is so unique.

Yes, I still have to send a package back home, hopefully I'll be able to send that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment