Monday, February 22, 2010

Ok, so this week was really good.



Ok so this week was really good. Our ami Clotaire got confirmed a member of the true church of Jesus Christ, that was so cool, He's so legit. He brought up the teachings of the Quaran again, there's just one story that he believes and it's that there was a lady created before Eve and her name was Lilitte or something like that. Well we busted out Good old Moses and read about the creation, and I think he understands now that Eve really was the very first woman...ever. But he is doing great, he got his friend to come to church again, and earlier this week we had a lesson with him and his wife (his friend damien and his wife) she was kind of just there to see if we were a cult or not, because lots of people here think that, as soon as they hear 'Mormon' they think we're a sect. But it was really cool. She's not as interested as he is but I believe she'll come around.Today we went to a beach at Deshaies and it was SO BEAUTIFUL it's too bad those waves were calling me to play and I couldn't. oh but a funny story; Two elders were wrestling in the sand and so they got all sandy, when they were finished they went to the ocean to wash themselves off with some water. The Water was really calm at the time, almost no waves, but I saw a monster wave coming, they were washing their faces so their eyes were closed so they had no clue...they got 100 percent WIPED OUT! haha it's too bad I don't have video of it because it was classic!I told Diana and Serge that you were sending me some stuff for them, and they thought that was really nice, they pass a "bonjour" and a "merci beaucoup!" to you!No I haven't gotten the packet, I was hoping that you hadn't sent it yet because I was hoping to ask you for a cover for my Triple combination. I've been keeping it in a box that fits it perfectly but it's starting to rub everytime I pull it out and kind of wear out the cover. So the next package you send that would be cool, but don't worry I really am in no rush.Other than that I think I'm doing good out here. I really do Love it. Transfers are coming up and I've been having the feeling that I'll be leaving the Gosier, but I don't want to say anythings for certain. Maybe I'll head off to Martinique or something like that. Well we will know what is going on next week won't we?Oh today I'm going to try to buy some things for you and send you a package I know I'm the worst package sender EVER! sorry!ok well I think thats it, any questions comments concerns or random stories are welcome!



Thanks so much!



Elder Plaster

No comments:

Post a Comment