ok well Serge and Diana Got confirmed this sunday and it was super sweet, I have pictures but they are on Elder Fernandes' camera. I had the privilage of confirming Serge, that was sooo cool! ha moments like that make missionary work worth it. it's so cool to see someone's life change because of the gospel of Christ. It is SOO cool
yesterday we hiked the volcano here in guadaloupe, it was way cool it was pretty much a different planet up there I'll send you a couple pictures in this email.
No I haven't got your package yet
they collings are doing fine I see them multiple times a week they live like 30 minutes from my house.
That's cool about skyler I sent him a letter not too long ago, it should be getting there around now so yeah I sent about a billion letters two weeks ago and thats about how long it takes to get to the US
oh yeah and I'm going to send a package within the next month and I'll include a USB card with all of my pics and videos so that will be cool for you!
Other than that we have the brother of one of the members and he wants to get baptized. He says he has vissions, which to be quite honest is quite possible, I mean they are just for him and they don't tell other people to do stuff he's way cool I'm so excited for him and he's been reading and UNDERSTANDING the book of mormon, that's a big problem, you ask someone what they read and they give you the primary response "faith..." when it wasn't at all about faith, that always bugs, but anyway I digress.
Other than that I'm doin good, you know that I'm going to call home in less 4 months, that's crazy almost 3 months, imagine a year from this mothers day I'll pretty much tell you what I've been up to and then say ok well see you in 3 weeks! ha crazy huh!?
other than that everthing is cool, Guadeloupe feels like home now. (which probably means I'll be leaving soon)
Au revoir to WIM's First Family
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment