Ha Sounds like you got some sick babyblessings going on. I didn't know that Hyrum and Courtney Named their baby Zoey ha that's cute.
Of Course I remember Kendy, tell her I said hi!
That's way cool Bro Nixon is a sick seminary teacher That's cool.
I got the package you sent me via the Ridings, Elder Miles brought it up when he came back. So it was way cool. Thanks for the Calander! ha I loved it! and the Tie was beautiful, in fact I'm wearing it right now.
Things here are pretty cool, still really hot, especially when there is no breeze, but people say it cools off in november and december so i'm wicked pumped for that! We have Zone Conference this weekend, along with district conference (that's like stake conference) so i'm pretty pumped for that!
Other than that not alot of news here, just making predictions for the
next transfer, we're kind of thinking Elder Kelly and I are going to
be split up because He needs to live on a different part of the
island...it's weird but yeah we'll see what happens.*
Other than that we have a few cool investigators, the best of which interestingly enough is that rasta-man we had a sweet lesson with him and Elder Colling (the senior missionary on guadaloupe) and elder colling just took control and pretty much made the gospel seem like it was the only logical way to live, which it is, but that is hard to do with rastas, especially when you're young and are afraid of offending people. It's another kind of boldness declaring the gospel, not saying "you're wrong!" but presenting the message in a way that says, "this is what God has reveled to us in these the latter days, and this is the way we should live" That's another key to missionary work, is lovingly telling people that, in order to live with God again, changes need to be made in their life, and I love when the spirit lets me do that. It really is a miracle.
Oh yeah I just went to the haircut place and told the guy "i want it short" because I don't know how to instruct someone cutting my hair in french, so now my hair is REALLY REALLY short! ha so yes I'll be wearing a hat for the next few days!
Thanks for everything!
Au revoir to WIM's First Family
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment