Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello Friends & Family

Ok Cool story! So we invited this guy we contacted to church because that's kind of a fall back when you contact someone who is apparently not really ready and is just spitting non-sense ideas back at you, so we did that to this guy who was nearly homeless and nearly incomprehensible. Incredibly enough he came to church. He wasn't wanting to listen at all, just interject his rasta-theology and stuff like that. and so he left, and then yesterday he came to church again, without anyone calling him and reminding him (which quite honestly is more than some of our golden investigators do) but he showed up yesterday and acctually listened, and they were talking about the temple and geneolgy in sunday school, and he said "What do I have to do to go to the temple?" and then the teacher explained that you have to take the missionary lessons and be baptized in order to go to the temple, and he said "I want to do that". He's got alot of changes in his life to make, but God is Faithful and will do all he can for this man (his name is Rudolf) so that's cool.

I haven't got your package yet but i'm hoping soon, thanks so much for that it'll really be usefull!

Elder Kelly says hi back

yeah we'll get to watch conference, we'll watch it at the church, that should be really fun! we've been inviting EVERYONE! I never had thought of conference as something to invite non-members to, but it's so cool, you can say "hey guess what there's a prophet on the earth today and you can here his words next saturday! Would you like to come?" and lets get real who could say no to that? ha I'm really excited!

Yeah Brad is right President Gammiette is SO cool! We had Zone conference three weeks ago with President Andersen of the 70 and it was SWEET!! ha that really was so cool, so yeah president gamiette has visited here, but they were really pressed with president andersen with them so they didn't do interviews, so the last interview i had with president gamiette was my entry interview on august 5th so that's crazy ha but it's whatever, no abnormal for me cause this is my 2nd transfer

Oh our propriator? (landlady) All our lessons with her and her kids were really really great, ton's of spirit, Brother Ghost really helped us out on that one. Not to mention we were teaching with Frère Kassongo, and he's so close to the spirit, it's so cool. But her kids left for france (that's where they live) so I really hope those missionaries treat that reference like gold! or I will not be happy! they're so ready!

yeah Soeur Call is really cool, she's fun!

That's so cool about your job! I hope it all works out for you! sounds like a really cool job!
thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment