Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Family and Friends

Hey! What's shakin back in O-town? here it's still wicked hot! I'm missing fall right now. But it's all good, the lessons with our landlady, ha well she said something like "I cant do politics and be baptized" we tried to explain that that's not true, that members of our church are encouraged to get involved with politics, but she just kept saying "no I can't" which is just another way of waying "no I don't want to" so that's too bad, but she said march she can think about it. so whoever is here in march better get on that! oh Elder Lish will be transfered to a town called Gosier, and I'll be getting a new companion, ha that'll be 3 companions in less than 2 weeks, crazy! My new comp's name is elder Nelson, and he's from salt lake I think, so that's going to be pretty cool, he reminds me alot of derek. oh and I don't think they do anything here for haloween, that's kind of an american holiday. but yeah Yeah I got the towel, it's really cool I find it funny what kind of excuses people give you for why they don't want to listen to you, like "Je suis trop occupé" which means "oh i'm too busy" and if you ask, ok can we walk with you they just say no. or yeah just really really really lame excuses, one time we contacted this guy and we asked if we could call him and give him a free book of mormon and he had his cell phone in his hand but he said it didn't work. Probably 20 seconds after he said that it started ringing, he talked on it and then gave us a number; It was fake. anywho, not much goin on here just kickin it west indies steeze! trying my best to be a good servant of the lord! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment