Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello Friends & Family

Ha that's so cool, tell Dallin that I love Him and I'm Wicked Proud of him! He's going to love the philipines, dispite the spiders, fruit, bugs and all that other stuff. it's going to be sick! OH so transfers were supposed to be on october 25 but we got two new elders early and needed somewhere to put them so they split elder kelley and I up early and put one of the newbies with him in a city called Basse Terre and split up another companionship Elder Lish and Elder Evans, gave elder Evans the newbie and put elder Lish and I together, so yes, elder kelley and I are no longer a team. Now I'm with elder Lish, he was born in orem utah but lived in Idaho for most of his life (Idaho Falls I tihnk but I'm not sure) Yes i got the other package with the paper and flashdrive that was really cool thanks for that! that's way cool that Zac and Skyler come by and visit you, tell them I love 'em and think of them. Oh ok funny story, we saw this lady, she was probably 65 or 70 and we decided to talk to her, so we go up and start talking and she asks if we want to buy some champagne and make love, of course we say "No" but then she attacks Elder Lish and Kisses him on the Cheek, leaving a huge lipstick Mark! she goes for me, but only gets my arm, and directly after that, she jumped in her friends car and sped away...yeah weird. Other than that everything is good, we're trying to work hard out here. Thanks for everything you do!

1 comment:

  1. You did it!!!!! Kathy P, you Rock!! Oh How I love your missionary son! Thanks so much for sharing his letters with us too. SLY

    ReplyDelete