Monday, January 24, 2011

Ok, This Week Went Well!



Ok this week went well. Yes we are working on getting a new building here in Matoury so I'm pretty pumped for that. I think it will really help the work because honestly we were going all the way to Cayenne and our assistance was pretty low. We it was almost like we should have been part of the Cayenne branch instead of the Matoury branch. With this new building we are going to be able to get alot more people who actually live in matoury because if you don't have a car you are kind of stuck on sunday.

Also this week we did splits and I was in Cayenne with Elder Butler, an australian with 2 weeks of his mission left. We went to see some people and had a pretty sweet lesson with a family. When we came back both wheels from my bike were gone on and Elder butler's seat was gone. We only locked up the frames so they took everything that was quick release. Apparently that's a pretty big problem in Cayenne and Elder Drolet figured out a way to lock up both wheels and seats with 2 locks. I didn't know this tecnique but elder butler did but didn't think it necissary. He felt guilty that he hadn't locked up the bikes properly so we went to the bike store and he bought new stuff out of personal money.

Other than that the week has been pretty normal. We played basketball this morning and the mission president approved watching "the best two years" so we did that. It was really fun.

I tried to use my card today but I don't know the pin number to my credit card. So that didn't work, it's fine though I'll just wait until the new debit card comes and I'll use that.

Thank you so much for everything! Love you G!Ps the monkey is a pet of an investigator we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment