Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello


Hello
Things were good this week. Ha as for your question about trackting, no we haven't done any tracting this week. But we have been doing ALOT of street contacts. President Gamiette has been instructing us that we should get 5 phone numbers each day. Every Missionary. So that is what we have been doing. At the end of last week we had 71 numbers between the two of us, and that can equal up to alot of new investigators. The only problem is that when you fix a rendez-vous with someone you met on the street alot of the time they don't show up so you have alot of plans that fall through. That has been one of our problems this week. When both the plan and the backup plan fall through it's tough.
Other than that the week was good, I haven't taken any pictures this week and what's more is that I forgot my Hardrive at the appartment today so there's that.
I still have all the same room mates.
No we haven't been running anymore in the mornings. But next week I'll have some good photos for you.That's way cool that you got to meet Mikes Grandfather, it's so crazy that he's coming home in september! that is exploding my brain to the maximum!Today I'm planning on buying alot of postcards and sending them out to peeps, I'm way excited!
Other than that I had a question, I bought a washable pillow a while ago, does that mean I can put it in the washing machine? I've been kind of hesitent for a long while, but right now it's kind of looking a little sad.
That's way cool that you got to see the Haslams (aka the professer) He was a great scout leader when I was younger.Well that's about it for now
Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I have washed all my pillows this week. THank you for the tip! SLY Cousin Robynn

    ReplyDelete