Monday, November 30, 2009

Yo G, What's Shakin?


ha thanksgiving was sweet, The Collings had appointments on Thursday but the Monday before we had a great feast at their house! It was so cool to have all of the missionaries on Guadaloup Together! and then on Thursday Elder Nelson and I had a Mashed Potato Feast, ha it was great! oh and another thing, the Collings got your Card on Thanksgiving! I got the Gray's card on thanksgiving as well it was way cool, the collings love getting real mail!

Other than that we are waiting for transfer calls, Elder Nelson and I are hoping to stick together this one here in point a pitre, I'd love to have christmas here! If I moved that'd be depressing! I love this branch and I want to spend christmas here!

I'm way excited to get your christmas package! i cant wait to see what's inside!

That's way cool that you talked with Elder Nelson's mom! but yeah post is pretty slow, it usually takes a letter 10 days to 3 weeks to get back to the states, because all post to the states has to go to france first and then to the US, but I dont know why. So it really depends on the system.

Oh I invited Jeff over for when I call, I hope thats cool for you, yeah? well yeah I'm wicked excited for that! Other than that I dont think theres alot of other updates!

I hope you have a great first of december!

Elder Plaster

No comments:

Post a Comment