haha oh nick, he's funny. and hey I hope you get better! my week started off pretty good i guess, we kind of got mugged, and then thursday we were walking home and we heard some guys playing guitars and so we stopped outside their house just hoping they would see us and tell us to come up, well they did, and elder nelson is a sick guitar player so he played and I ate KFC and fish pizza haha, that was pretty cool. oh and about getting mugged, nothing really happened, just 10 punks crossed the street, and elder nelson and I were in this darker part of the street, and they started talking to us in creole and so the only word I understood was "largant la" which is money so I said "pa ni largent la ti mal" which means basically i dont have any money dude so this one guy followed me and he figured out i was american, and so he started asking for a dollar but kind of lost entusiasm after he found out I was american, but the other guy that broke off with elder nelson he was a little more violent and elder nelson ended up getting choke punched, but he walked away like a true diciple of christ and they didn't get any money, good thing too because by accident both of us had 70 euros on us, so together we had 140 and they didn't get any of it, not even 10 on 2, but don't worry we haven't seen them again, and it's likely that that won't ever happen again. So yeah just don't worry the savior sends his blessings on those in his service. yeah the mix is just called jazz and so yeah oh we found this sweet family who are catholics but are pretty aloof from the church, but have a really really strong belief in God, The family name is lapitre and we tracted into them so i'm way ecited to teach them! but the other day we went to teach one of our friends louons and last time we had givin him the word of wisdom lesson and he said he could keep it, but when we showed up he was drunk...so that was really dissapointing, but no worries the power of prayer is wicked sick and God will help him other than that i can't think of anything else so I'll hit you up next week!
Elder Plaster
Au revoir to WIM's First Family
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment